Job opportunities - Positions available at Yessoon
Job offer for Software Developer (Intelligence Community Focus)
Yessoon is seeking developers in all phases of application programming and software development life cycle activities within the Intelligence Community. This is a full-time position for a new start-up project in Sardegna (Italy). We also assess remote working position.
Design and development of software, writer within the multi-disciplinary with member of the organization's analytic teams. The developer is the primary code writer. The developer will interact with personnel internal and external to the organization to receive and validate requirements understand user issues and needs design solvable pieces and translate those solutions into code. The Developer will prepare design specifications, conceptual diagrams, process flows, data models, prototypes, user interface designs, use cases, screen layouts, test plans, deployment plans, system documentation, and occasionally user documentation and product demonstrations. As part of the development team will support the full software life cycle, to include stage solutions, provide updates and fixes. Additionally, provide desk side and group training sessions and assistance to help non-technologists learn new technologies, tools and skills.
* Working knowledge of machine learning/data mining/knowledge discovery
* Proficiency in three of more of the following program languages C#, Java, .Net, Python, Perl, Ruby or similar
* Experience with graphic user interface and data visitation tools
* Experience with advanced SQL query writing, data retrieval, data mining from relational databases such as Oracle, (PL/SQL), MySQL, Postgres and MS SQL Server
* Experience with multiple operating systems including UNIX, Linux, Windows, MacOS
* Experience working with various intelligence disciplines
* Familiarity with mobile OS & app languages such as HTMLS, Android, IOS/Swift/C Object/C#, etc.
* Working with multi-treaded, big data, distributive cloud architecture (for example such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Cloudera, Hive, Spark and Elastic Search for the purposes of conducting big data analytics)
* Italian and good english.
Desired Skills, it’s a plus:
* BA/S in Computer Science or related field
* Development or ITIL certifications
* Experience Providing direct support within the intelligence community
* Knowledge of text processing such topic extraction, summarization, clustering, etc. (for example national language processing NLP; named entity recognition NER, entry retrieval - e.g. SOLR/Lucene)
* Candidate experience and really capacity
Please submit resume, cover letter and expectations in italian or english, to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.